Robert Smith of The Cure in WPAP pop art vector design by Toni Agustian | By Toni Agustian 2010-06-03
Update Version, 2020:
Robert James Smith (born 21 April 1959) is an English singer, songwriter, musician, and record producer. He is the lead singer, guitarist, multi-instrumentalist, primary songwriter, and only continuous member of the rock band The Cure, which he co-founded in 1976. He was also the lead guitarist for the band Siouxsie and the Banshees from 1982 to 1984, and was part of the short-lived group the Glove in 1983. He is known for his distinctive voice, guitar-playing style and stage look, the latter two of which were influential on the goth subculture that rose to prominence in the 1980s. Smith was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame as a member of The Cure in 2019.
- All Versions: Original, Updated Square, Updated A-Sizes.
- No Watermark
- Editable & unlimited resize for vector version.
- Formats: AI, PDF, CDR, SVG, EPS, PNG
- Dimensions: Square, A-sized: A1, A2, A4, etc…
- Bitmap Size: …see filename on below image (all 300 dpi).
VECTOR & BITMAPS (AI, CDR, EPS, PDF, PNG, SVG)
BITMAP ONLY (PNG)
Click Here for Info and Helps regarding Downloadable Media